The Community Foundation for Muskegon County, and their affiliates in Oceana, Mason and Manistee Counties, review grant proposals through an online application process called eGRANT.
The eGRANT process will enable your organization to:
- Apply for grants online offering greater efficiencies to your organization. In addition, Foundation staff will be able to easily share your information with donors who may be interested in your project.
- Track and report your grant performance to the Foundation.
The eGRANT process has four steps:
- Register in eGRANT by creating a login and password. This login and password will enable your organization to set up an Agency Profile. (If you already have a login and password from our former system, you are considered a "Registered user" in eGRANT and may continue to use that same login and password).
- Set up or update your Agency Profile. Agency Profiles may be shared with grantmaking committees, donors and friends of the Foundation from time to time throughout the year. Click here for a checklist of items you will need to complete an Agency Profile.
- After the agency profile has been established, the organization will be able to create an application. The first phase is an Application of Intent. The Application of Intent should be submitted at least two weeks before the posted grant deadline. Foundation Staff will be in touch with all organizations that submit an Application of Intent within three business days.
- Organization fills out and submits the grant application. You are welcome to contact the Foundation for a sample grant application. Please note, applications must be submitted via eGRANT to be accepted.
For more information or questions, please contact:
Muskegon County - Janelle Mair (231.332.4116) or Dana Scott (231.332.4104)
Manistee County - Laura Heintzelman (231.723.7269)
Mason County - Janelle Mair (231.332.4116)
Oceana County - Tammy Carey (231.861.8335)
Click here to access the eGRANT online application.
Please head to our Resource Center to access handouts/instructions on eGRANT.